My Grandma passed away on Tuesday evening. I have had many deaths in my family through out the years but none who I have been so close with.
I miss her a whole bunch and wish that I would have taken the opportunities to spend more time with her. I hate hindsight - it always comes to bite me in the butt later on.
In a weird twist the positive thing out of this is that she has passed. She was very sick and had been in the hospital for months. Her quality of life was down to nothing.
Another positive thing is that my mom will finally be able to take care of herself. For 3 years she has been taking care of extremely sick family members all of which who are better or who have now passed.
Anyway I loved my Grandma very much and will miss her, but I still have my old Grandpa around and I hopefully won't make the same mistake of not making time to spend with him.
Phineas & Ferb
14 years ago
2 comments:
You better make sure you see that old Grandpa alot... Or it might bite you in the butt..lol Love you thanks for all your help, you were a great support.
We're so sorry to hear about the passing of your Grandma, Heather. It's like you said, she's better off, but it really leaves a hole in our hearts when someone we love passes on. Your memories will be dear to you.
Post a Comment