Tuesday, December 23, 2008

9 Months Old!

I can hardly believe how the time has flown by. Garrett turned nine months old on the 15th. We just had his 9 month check up. He is in great health (thankfully) and he is getting so big. Check out his stats.

Head Circumference: 18 in - 60.8 percentile
Weight: 19.67 lbs - 32.00 percentile
Length: 30.25 - 94.87 percentile

Who would have guessed Jordan & I would have a tall thin kid?

A few more updates on my little man.
He is crawling around the house like crazy and has learned how to climb up stairs....which was a shock!
He is also pulling himself up on anything & everything. He has been trying to scootch himself around the furniture but is a little nervous about it.

It amazes me everyday to see the progress he makes. I find myself saying every day "how did you get so big?" or "when did you learn to do that?"
It really makes me appreciate the little time that he is a baby, before you know it he will be heading off to school.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

They do grow up much too fast! We're excited we'll get to see him during the holidays!

Andrea said...

The fun is just beginning!

Ceci and Steven said...

Heather I was blogstalking and came across your blog, CUTE little guy. I love his blue eyes.
But cute blog, hope you don't mind I was stalking you! ;)