Makayla is finally here! She was born on November 8, 2009. She weighed 6 lbs 2oz and was 19 in. long. She is still extremely tiny but growing. She is beautiful. I can't even express how pretty she is. She was born with dark thick black hair and olive skin.

She has been such an easy baby to take care of, she already sleeps well throughout the night and has such a mild temperament. She is now almost 4 wks old and it seems to me that she was never not a part of our family. Garrett loves her so much and is happy to help me with her. He is very protective of her already and is very concerned if she starts to cry. Every morning he will come into our room and say "Kayla" and give her a kiss. He is also very soft with her and he loves to rub her head.

Makayla is such a sweetheart and I really can't say how fun it is to have a little girl, I love putting bows in her hair and put her in cute little outfits. Jordan and I couldn't be happier, both of our cute little kids are great!
4 comments:
my niece is so darn cute i love her so much can't wait to get to see her again. garrett is already a awesome big brother. ( hopefully he doesn't hold her upside down) :)
I've been waiting for you to post pictures! Congrats! She is so beautiful.
Congratulations, Heather! She is so cute! She looks like she has more hair than Garrett! That's good. Micah got all the hair in our family! That's not so good for Lily and Clara! I am glad that she is an easy baby. Keep snuggling her. She is going to be big too soon!
She is such a beautiful baby. And you are a wonderful mama. Thanks for giving me the cutest grandbabies in the world!!!!
Post a Comment